Thursday, January 26, 2012

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT OUR BLOG!

Thanks to all of you who have come to check out our blog. Our link was sent to you to please remember us in prayer in this endeavor and to give you an opportunity to give if God so leads you. Some of you, we know are not able, but we covet your interest and prayers as you are our friends!


We have a praise as $490 was given through my wonderful and fantastic loving home team!! Another $100 has come in through a dear lady in Lynchburg. We praise the Lord Jesus for His provisions for Jedidiah. Scroll down to read "Our Story".


Bonnie Sue

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie I love you and your whole family. I will do whatever I can to help you. I know God will bring Wayne and Jedidiah home soon. I will stand by you and support you forever more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet Bridget!! We also love your whole family as well! You have become part of ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, sweet Bridget!! We also love your whole family as well! You have become part of ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I was blessed to meet you and your beautiful children (5 or 6 of the many of them anyway :))! I can't wait to meet Jedidiah and for God to bring him and your husband home. I hear so much about you through Bridgett. I know that you are such an inspiration to others. You are to me. May God bless you and your family each and every day.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete